Ed. Note: This is a post category I’m trying to start, as a form of public disclosure, listing items I bought at the grocery store, available publicly for your reference or critique.
Alright, since this is the first one of these, I haven’t quite figured out how I’m going to do it all the time. I’ll likely scan my lists, but for now, I’ll list the items.
I think this is an okay start:
- A green pepper & a yellow pepper
- Sliced baby bella mushrooms (I’m lazy, sue me)
- 6 apples
- Dozen eggs
- An onion
- A tomato
- 1/2 Gallon Fat-Free Milk
- Crumbled Feta cheese
- Boatland Farms Strawberry / Banana Juice
- Celery Sticks
- A Cucumber
- Apples for Snacks
- Tonight: Orzo (package some up for lunch tomorrow with an apple, celery sticks, & sliced pepper to snack on throughout the day)
- Tomorrow morning: Eggs and leftover tomato & onion with garlic
- Tomorrow evening: Asparagus and mushrooms with chicken & garlic (with planned leftovers for lunch)
- Glass of milk each morning
This is mainly my “keeping me honest” thing, but your thoughts & suggestions are always welcome in the comments.