Edit this page | Issue? Question?
I want YOU!
I’ll be setting up a contributors page soon to acknowledge any help I get!
This Site Runs On:
- Dunkin (in all seriousness, there is probably some considerable caffeine to blame for this).
- The Jekyll markdown blogging platform (which is run on Ruby
- All of this is hosted (for free!) On Github pages, because they’re awesome.
- The Minimal Mistakes theme (which I tweaked a bit).
- Comments are hosted on Disqus.
- Want to know what’s in the pipeline? I’m using GitHub Issues to track things. Or you can just drop me a line and ask.
- Source code is being formatted by Google Code Prettify.
- A great blog post at RealJenius describing how to set up a series post in Jekyll without plug-ins. Some nice liquid formatting craziness in there. Learned a lot.
Thanks to all of these things, I can host this small chunk of my brain on the internet.
- I think much credit is due to Phil Haack. He inspired me with the idea that the entirety of a blog could be collaborative, and his posts on it removed some of the fear for me. I’ll be stealing a number of ideas directly from him, including an edit link for every page, and a link to submit new issues.
- Thanks to David Coyle for his atom.xml template for Jekyll.
- Thanks to Nick Williams for a great gist on bringing google code prettify into my posts
- Thanks to Pat Hawks for helping fix several issues early on. Thanks, Pat!